Community discussions

MikroTik App

pchott
Topic Author

Professional Mikrotik Support

Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Dear All,

it seems that I come to the point that I cannot go any further with my Mikrotik knowledge. I have have only 3 Mikrotiks (2x CCR1036-8G-2S+ and CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+) but little more complex configuration (IPsec configuration between two of them over Fiber [Mikrotik SFP+]), IPv6, .. firewall).

Things are very unstable so I would need professional support to finish the job. Due to some RouterOS issue (bugs) correspondence with Mikrotik would be needed since they don't respond me any-more.

Interested in remote or local support (location near Munich). Any one interested?

SystemErrorMessage

Re: Professional Mikrotik Support

Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:51 pm

I am interested to give it a try remotely if you dont mind an experienced person without a mikrotik cert. I may not be certified but i do understand networking well and am maintaining a varied compute cluster. I also do use a CCR1036 and would like to get my hands on diagnosing the performance problem on CCRs. I have used different methods to get around the single core usage problem but i dont have working certs to use with encryption.

The only thing i cant do is give hardware support when it comes to SFP compatibility.

mrphreak

Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:29 pm

You could try reaching out to some of the registered consultants.

http://www.mikrotik.com/consultants/europe/germany

pchott
Topic Author

Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:19 am

SystemErrorMessage: Can you give me some references (on private msg)?
The only thing i cant do is give hardware support when it comes to SFP compatibility.
SFP is: "MikroTik RouterBOARD S+31DLC10D, SFP+ transceivers" so it should be compatible.

I have open issue on versions >6.15 "[Ticket#2014091166000617] uboot TFTP block with filename 6 char lenght" that has to be resolved before we can upgrade routers with which i hope for some more stability.

SystemErrorMessage

Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:13 am

Unfortunately i dont seem to have the rights to send PMs on the forum.

pchott
Topic Author

Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:01 am

Unfortunately i dont seem to have the rights to send PMs on the forum.
Please contact me on pchott@gmail so we can discuss further.