Community discussions

MikroTik App

Wolfgang
just joined
Topic Author

[Solved] Field "Time left" not shown

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:21 am

At a customer site we have a profile with a validity of 4 days starting a logon:
/tool user-manager profile
add name=4Tage name-for-users="" override-shared-users=3 owner=xxxx price=0 starts-at=logon validity=4d
After the a user with this profile logs on for the first time, the “End time” is correctly set in the user details, but the field “Time left” is empty in the User details as well as in the overview table:
TimeLeftNotShown.png
The customer asks why the field is empty, as the “Total time left” is shown correctly for users which have not logged on yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Wolfgang on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfgang
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Field "Time left" not shown

Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi,

support found a software related crash on the device which most likely is cause of this. They suggested an upgrade to v6.38.1, which solved the problem.

Regards,

Wolfgang

xhiksi
just joined

Re: [Solved] Field "Time left" not shown - Not at all

Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:00 am

Hello

I am trying to make some practice with a 493AH, before using UM in a online CCR I have.
On 493AH I have sntp client working, gmt+1, but date time in UM are shown as gmt+0
So, I put current 6.38.5, and still I have all "time left"s blank.

I think it is related to command from terminal:
/tool user-manager database clear-log
Then, if I apply a profile to a user, it shows always "start time", "end time"(profile is activated now), but and time left too(total left also)
After the user dials up and login successfully(using pppoe), and refresh from web page of UM, the time left & total time left disappear!
I go to logs of UM, where some new logs are added, delete them all, and go to users: nothing is shown to time left etc
Then I go to winbox terminal and give the miraculous command:
/tool user-manager database clear-log
and go to users and again time left etc ARE shown.

My intention is in final application in CCR to put all database of UM on usb pendrives, and to keep abundant logs