Community discussions

MikroTik App

ignatius
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

hotspot editing

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:24 pm

pls can some one help me . i want to edit my login page, what are the step and how do i upload it for it to work.
thanks

fewi
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: hotspot editing

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:32 pm

You edit the Hotspot login page (NOT the User Manager purchase pages) by opening the Files section in winbox and dragging the Hotspot directory (referenced in the Hotspot server profile) over to your desktop. Edit login.html and whatever else you need to edit, then drag the files back.

ignatius
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:48 pm

pls thank you very much, but help me complete it , how do i drag the hotspot fill to my desktop and can i put some picture there? thanks

fewi
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:53 pm

You drag it. Like you'd drag anything else in Windows. You select in in the file window, click, don't let go of the mouse button, move the cursor to hover over your desktop, and let go of the mouse button. Dragging, you know?

It's just an HTML file. Edit it as you would edit any other HTML file. If you don't know how to edit HTML files that's outside the scope of this forum as HTML isn't RouterOS specific, there are many websites and books available to teach you HTML.

usmany
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Guys,

How can i make the login page appear when a customer try to surf the net? I want all connections to the network to display the mikrotik login page on customers system.

Thank You

fewi
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Guys,
How can i make the login page appear when a customer try to surf the net? I want all connections to the network to display the mikrotik login page for customer system.
Thank You
http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php ... 19#p230219
Don't post the same question all over the place, it's rude.

usmany
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Guys,
How can i make the login page appear when a customer try to surf the net? I want all connections to the network to display the mikrotik login page for customer system.
Thank You
http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php ... 19#p230219
Don't post the same question all over the place, it's rude.
I have been posting same question for long time now, but no one seem to care nor response, that is why you saw it as i done.

jober
Long time Member
Long time Member

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:34 pm

When the answer you isn't helpful you will always ask again.