MikroTik App

Zapnologica
Long time Member
Long time Member
Topic Author

Userman Size Vouchers

Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Hey,

I need to setup a hot spot where i can sell prepaid data vouchers, but userman only allows u to govern it by time. I want to use size.

So i want to be able to generate like 100 500MB vouchers that i can then give to random shops and caffies and they can then sell them to people like u buy pre paid air time.

Then they just use that username and password till its finished and they can then buy annother one?

How can i change it to size and not time?

Megateq

Re: Userman Size Vouchers

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Hey,

I need to setup a hot spot where i can sell prepaid data vouchers, but userman only allows u to govern it by time. I want to use size.

So i want to be able to generate like 100 500MB vouchers that i can then give to random shops and caffies and they can then sell them to people like u buy pre paid air time.

Then they just use that username and password till its finished and they can then buy annother one?

How can i change it to size and not time?
In that case , what you need to do is set the download limit and Upload limit in the usermanagre under Users /add batch.

Zapnologica
Long time Member
Long time Member
Topic Author

Re: Userman Size Vouchers

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:42 pm

but then once that account ( user) has used up the 500mb will i have to manually delete them? Or will it delete its self?

Cause i am trying to remove the administrative side?
I just want clients to have to buy the username and password thats it. And then i dont have to employ some one who knows how to top up that persons exact account every time?

i dono if u know what i mean?