Community discussions

MikroTik App

tadpole
Topic Author

Userman v5rc11 Character Contstants

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Hi guys a quick question about the new userman, love the extra features!!!

The character constants that i have been able to find dont seem to work/cant implement correctly...is there a list of what i can use somewhere?
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/User_Mana ... _constants
is good but i cant get it to work with my v5rc11 %u_limit_uptime% and %u_timeLeft% that or most likely i havent set it up correctly in the profile section. Even if i could get it to display the "Actual Profile" name that would be awesome!

The original is below, standard format but the %u_timeLeft% wont display any writing! With any command i throw at it!

<table align="center" style="color: black; font-size: 11px;"> <tr class="space1"><td colspan="3"></td></tr> <tr> <td>Prepaid time:</td> <td><b>%u_timeLeft%</b></td> </tr> <!-- <tr> <td>Price:</td> <td><b>%u_totalPrice%</b></td> </tr> <tr> --> <td>Login:</td> <td><b>%u_username%</b></td> </tr> <tr class="space2"><td colspan="3"></td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="3"> After attempting to open a web page, you should enter this login information </td> </tr> <tr height="5px"><td colspan="3"></td></tr> <tr> <td>Login:</td> <td><b>%u_username%</b></td> <td style="padding-left: 20px">(login name that you enter at the HotSpot login page)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Password:</td> <td><font face="courier new"><b>%u_password%</b></font></td> <td style="padding-left: 20px">(password that you enter at the HotSpot login page)</td> </tr> <tr height="20px"><td colspan="3"></td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" align="right"> If you want to extend time, please contact reception </td> </tr> </table>

Many thanks