Community discussions

MikroTik App

bigguns
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

UM 5.1 - database time wrong > affect payments?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Hi there,
I was told to upgrade to 5.1 due to primary key issues and paypal payments not coming in.

Anyway back to the main issue, the database time is 1 hour slower than the clock time on the RB (its like the day light saving hasn't updated in UM).

I think this is stopping the payments from PayPal from correctly reflecting in UM

tchus
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: UM 5.1 - database time wrong > affect payments?

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:58 am

Where do you get the info to use ver 5.1 to fix the primary key issues with ver 5.0?
Yep, I'm using 5.0 and have already lost customers, most likely from anther issue, but on top of that, I'm sure I'll have the primary key problem also.
My mistake not sticking with 4.17.
This is really gotten absurd as far as Usermanager and not working with PayPal and the or other bugs that come along with it.
Why the hell aren't things like this mentioned? Or are they and where are they? How about an "unchange log"
I'm about ready to throw in the towel. :? :? :?
Is ver 4.17 the only version that just needs minor adjustments to make work?
VENTING....

bigguns
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: UM 5.1 - database time wrong > affect payments?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:38 pm

I found that I had to reset my database (via terminal) inorder to get this working. Forget about migrating between 4 & 5.

To be honest, things have come so far that I'm really considering the move to DMAsoftlabs - at the moment I'm going to trail their software. Its ashame as UM idea is very very good, but these bugs are impossible to keep under control. With my setup, nothing has changed and all of a sudden the system stopped working and I was told to upgrade to v5 - which has so many issues.