MikroTik App

tchus
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

UserManager STILL not right

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:03 am

I've lost a lot of customers... AGAIN!
Why can't MT either eliminate this package or get it right.
If customers delay even 20 seconds in inserting the credit card info into PayPal. They will get "timed out".
This issue seemed to have been resolved with SurferTims' scripts. But since has resurfaced, and since I've installed 5.5 not much changed. Forget about the "invalid Primary key" issue/error that just goes with the territory. *&^it I'm done it done with it.
I'm holding out till I can get a DMAsoftlabs package Radius Server. I'll use the 750g router/hotspot. But, I recommend to all. Do Not even think about using the Usermanager on a production hotspot.

sergejs
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Re: UserManager STILL not right

Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:42 pm

This issue seemed to have been resolved with SurferTims' scripts. But since has resurfaced, and since I've installed 5.5 not much changed. Forget about the "invalid Primary key" issue/error that just goes with the territory.
One customer reported about "invalid primary key", problem fixed at RouterOS v5.6

Do you have any specific report, that is not working for you in User Manager v5.x?
We will try to fix these problems.

tchus
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:25 am

One customer reported about "invalid primary key", problem fixed at RouterOS v5.6

Do you have any specific report, that is not working for you in User Manager v5.x?
We will try to fix these problems.
My biggest concern is the customers getting "timed out" at the paypal page. Either they're balking when presented with the option to input credit card # and/or the same problem is still occuring.
Just a @ 3 months back - SurferTim and a couple MT users managed to figure that the DNS cache was not "updating" (or something similar) due to paypal changing ip's .
I've been using the script and now I'm not sure how many customers I'm losing on my 750g router/hotspots - routerOS 5.5
Regarding the errors "primary key must be unique" still appears.
And when I do a database rebuild , at that moment, the error "radius accounting request not sent no response" appears . I believe thats a timing issue with the router/database wireless clients?
Attached pic shows the usual errors

Sorry, I know this is rambling and should probably be 3 different threads.

Can you send me a link to RouterOS 5.6 ? I don't see it anywere.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sergejs
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 am

My biggest concern is the customers getting "timed out" at the paypal page. Either they're balking when presented with the option to input credit card # and/or the same problem is still occuring.
Do you know detailed steps, how I can get the same problem on my computer during Paypal payment 100%?
And when I do a database rebuild , at that moment, the error "radius accounting request not sent no response" appears . I believe thats a timing issue with the router/database wireless clients?
For few months we have received only one report about "Primary Key", it was received 2-3 weeks ago. Problem was fixed at 5.6, version is not ready yet. As soon as version will be available, we can send you link to download and test.
To make error fixes more efficient, we strongly recommend to contact support (support@mikrotik), include detailed problem description and support output file, we will try our best to solve your problem.

tchus
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Do you know detailed steps, how I can get the same problem on my computer during Paypal payment 100%?
For few months we have received only one report about "Primary Key", it was received 2-3 weeks ago. Problem was fixed at 5.6, version is not ready yet. As soon as version will be available, we can send you link to download and test.
To make error fixes more efficient, we strongly recommend to contact support (support@mikrotik), include detailed problem description and support output file, we will try our best to solve your problem.
Thanks,
If you can send me the link, I'll try 5.6 as it becomes available.