Community discussions

MikroTik App

murray654
Topic Author

IE9 breaks my voucher template

Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi

I have a custom voucher template, but I never changed the templates "page break" or "header" fields. I inserted my custom code in "Row"

I am having a problem with IE9 when I print vouchers. IE9 ignores the page break - There is no page break displayed on the screen and when you print, the page breaks end up cutting through my vouchers.

I do not have a problem on IE8 and Firefox.

Is there any change that I can make to the template to make the bage break work in IE9, or do I have to roll it back to IE8?

RB750 - RouterOS v5.7

Cheers,

Murray

jandafields
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: IE9 breaks my voucher template

Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Hi

I have a custom voucher template, but I never changed the templates "page break" or "header" fields. I inserted my custom code in "Row"

I am having a problem with IE9 when I print vouchers. IE9 ignores the page break - There is no page break displayed on the screen and when you print, the page breaks end up cutting through my vouchers.

I do not have a problem on IE8 and Firefox.

Is there any change that I can make to the template to make the bage break work in IE9, or do I have to roll it back to IE8?

RB750 - RouterOS v5.7

Cheers,

Murray
IE9 breaks lots of webpages. Have you tried clicking the "compatibility" button to the right of the address bar in IE9 to force it to render as IE8? Sometimes that works.