MikroTik App

dunga
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Can Mikrotik display currently active users in user manager

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Hello all,
I want to find out if it is possible for Mikrotik to display currently active users in hotspot in the user manager interface.

Assuming a user just logged in, can it be displayed in user manager the minutes/time currently in use, the bandwidth in use and others, just as it is displayed in winbox.

If it is possible let me know and how to enable it, trying to setup a hotspot with user manager ver 5.8 in RB1000

Thanks

sadeghrafie
Long time Member
Long time Member

Re: Can Mikrotik display currently active users in user mana

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:24 pm

I don't think so, because UM is a type of Accounting system and gather the info after each connection and disconnection of a user!

nspotorno

Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:39 am

Hi, I can't get the userman interface display the active users at all !
using 5.7
any ideas?

thanks in advance

macsrwe
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:36 am

I have noticed that the user manager web interface will show changes that YOU have made, but will not show changes that have externally occurred since you logged in unless you log out and then log back in. Have you tried that?

neandero
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:03 pm

yes it can, there is just a problem with the refresh... and there is a workaround for that:

let say you have 20 users on already when you first login into the web interface, and then in 15 minutes time another 5 logs in
or 5 logs out. to see the change all you have to do is change the display number per page at the bottom to completely refresh the web page.

page refresh will not work with F5 on UM, the above solution the is the only way i know about..

rahulmkhj
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:14 am

Hello all,
I want to find out if it is possible for Mikrotik to display currently active users in hotspot in the user manager interface.

Assuming a user just logged in, can it be displayed in user manager the minutes/time currently in use, the bandwidth in use and others, just as it is displayed in winbox.

If it is possible let me know and how to enable it, trying to setup a hotspot with user manager ver 5.8 in RB1000

Thanks
Acceas Manager givea you all the details you are looking for. It also allowa you to diaconnect users current session from with-in your admin panel. Check this: accessmanager.in