MikroTik App

MICPROF
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Please Help Me

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:39 am

Dear All,

Kindly, i have issue in my network , i have 400user and give per user quota ( limit download and up ) when this limit reach the service stopped , at this times im add Game server and Tv server and Share server, this is problem when the user login to internet and play from my server game and see tv from tv server in this case the reach the limit down and up but the user don't use the internet , if possible solve this problemو Isolate identification service for the Internet service and television service games and share service, Means of watching TV or playing games are not deducted from the balance ( limited) , balance remains online as it is only when using the Internet cut off from his collection.

Please help me ASAP my friends , coz the customer cut the service from me ....

Egate
Long time Member
Long time Member

Re: Please Help Me

Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Just ad the game, tv server on the network side before authentication.

MICPROF
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:49 pm

My dear, Im add all servers before when user make login irk good but when make login take from the limited down and up, I need when make login don't take any balance quote ...

Egate
Long time Member
Long time Member

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Should maybe post network diagram. Only way to count data, is if data go through login server. Not possible if servers is on network before login.

MICPROF
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Dear all,

Would you please give the diagram or rule add in mikrotik to turn on all servers ( tv and game etc..) after login user by PPoE or Hotspot.

As well as I need to make this user work nightly from 10pm to 6am work free limit coz I'm limit all users daily from 6am to 10pm ..

I'm wait your post reply to solve my this is issue ..

MICPROF
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 am

please help me if possible....

greencomputing
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi sir

what you are asking is not achievable using Radius on PPPoE becasue as a standard NAS the mikrotik routeboard is sending cumulative interface statistics to the Radius Server as counters so here is no way to differentiate traffic based on dst ip or port or other flow characteristics.

Something similar to your request is achievable only using HotSpot and Wall garden and un-authenticated hot spot users. The idea is that un-authenticated user can surf in the wall garden but as soon as theya re authenticated , the accoutning will start on all traffic they generate without any kind of differentiation.

A possible solution , that implies deep changes in your billing architecture, is based on a billing solution that use NetFlow.

Hoping this will help you to find the solution

MICPROF
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Dear sir,
Thank you for help me , If possible explian me or write rule or any think make in my server mikrotik to organize work server,

I'll wait you , thank you for help me in advance.

greencomputing
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 am

HI Sir

on Mikrotik side you need to enable netflow . this is an example :
/ip traffic-flow
set active-flow-timeout=30m cache-entries=512k inactive-flow-timeout=15s interfaces=all
/ip traffic-flow target 
add address=172.19.20.23:9996 v9-template-refresh=20   v9-template-timeout=30m version=5
for further details , please follow the description and guide in the mikrotik wiki at http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:IP/Traffic_Flow

About hotspot , I suggest you to follow directly the easy installation process that you wil find on the wiki guide :
,for examplehttp://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Hotspot_server_setup

hoping this will help you
have a nice day