Just got a Mikrotik Routerboard 450G with RouterOS 5 license and don't know where to start. It looks like I will need to use the serial port for the initial configuration. Here is what I am trying to achieve:
1. Connect the Routerboard to the DSL router.
-DSL Router LAN - 192.168.1.254 255.255.255.0
-RB eth1 - 192.168.1.1 ?
2. Clients connected to the Routerboard should not be able to see clients connected to the DSL router and vice versa - Routerboard clients on different subnet, vlan, dhcp .
3. Set up dhcp server on routerboard eth5 for routerboard clients - 10.10.10.100 - 150. Clients connected to the routerboard should NOT be able to get ip addresses from the DSL router.
4. DSL router clients and Routerboard clients share the same internet connection from the DSL router.
5. Bandwidth management - routerboard clients must share evenly the available bandwidth (no bandwidth hogging)
Can you help?