hoping someone can help. i managed to somehow get this setup on one site on an rb2011 and a BT Broadband Router.
Bridged the ports, to use as a switch.
set 10.2.1.1 as the 2011 IP Address.
gave it another address of 192.168.1.12 so it could communicate with the BT Broadband router on 192.168.1.2
set the route, and something in NAT
set up masquerading and by fluke got it working.
I now need to set it up on another site.
i have used a config compare utility to put the working one and this one side by side to work out what im doing wrong and i cant work it out.
can somebody give me a step by step beginners guide to set this up as ive spend 7 hours playing with it and im only at this site in Tenerife until friday