Community discussions

MikroTik App

Checo4321
just joined
Topic Author

Problem with NAT UDP transparent forwarding

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:17 am

Best regards and many times I've managed to port forwarding with Mikrotik Firewall embargoestoy but without a breakdown by software if not Know if someone called Softros, a messenger that requires no server, send broadcast Diffusion the entire network and communicates well, but yet in the help of this software (which incidentally is very short) indicates how to obtain and Diffusion routed network or VPN, I've done this but yet I failed to work correctly.

My network diagram is with static routes the question is how do the following in the Mikrotik:

WAN and VPN configuration
Softros LAN Messenger can work in two or more subnets connected by routers or VPN.

Softros LAN Messenger work with subnets if you:

Open UDP port 19771, TCP / IP ports 19771 and 19880 in the firewall / router / VPN hosts.

Make sure the router / VPN host can send / path / transfer of UDP broadcast packets between subnets (these packets have the destination MAC address FF: FF: FF: FF: FF: FF)
Up the list of groups as follows (In Messenger Network Settings)

xxx.xxx.xxx.255
yyy.yyy.yyy.255
zzz.zzz.zzz.255
and so on ...

Here xxx.xxx.xxx, yyy.yyy.yyy, zzz.zzz.zzz - are the first three digits of three different subnets. Add as many emissions as subnets you have.

You can export once the network settings configured and distributed across your network or share a server.
Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente