Community discussions

MikroTik App

hjvg
just joined
Topic Author

see extarnal ip inside lan

Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:44 pm

hello,

i have been installing a lot of firewalls on a pc last few weeks and all gived me the smae problem now i got a mikrotik routerboard from a freind to try it out and again i got the same problem.

i am hosting a irose server for personal use (and for some freinds) it are 3 servers 1 for loging in 1 for world select and 1 game server. all need to be connected true each other with my external ip. al 3 servers are hosted on the same pc.

external ip: 84.85.160.xxx
internal server ip: 10.0.0.16
mikrotik router; 10.0.0.1

if i use my modem and no other firewall on my netwerk everything works fine. the login server gets connected with the worldserver and game server gets connected as wel. if i look in my login server when i dont have the firwall between it says that the world server has connected from my extarnal ip 84.85.160.xxx and everything works.

when i place my modem in bridge to the mikrotik router and open the ports and start the servers (with exact the same configs) it says the worldserver connects to my login server with ip 10.0.0.1
this is causing problems because now if someone tryes to connect they come in the login server but they can not be redirected to the world select because this 10.0.0.1 ip

so some how i need to get the mikrotik so smart to let it send the 84.85.160.xxx ip to my login server and not the 10.0.0.1 ip

does anyone have a clue how to get this working?

hjvg
just joined
Topic Author

Re: see extarnal ip inside lan

Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:51 am

network.png
i made this picture to make it mebay a bit more clear.

the blue line is wat happinging now.

the red line is wat i need (dont know if its really needed to go over the internet mebay a setting in the mikrotik can do this as wel) the redline is also wat i get when i just use the modem of my provider.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.