Community discussions

MikroTik App

djromeo2009
just joined
Topic Author

Router OS as a PPPOE Server PRoblems . terminating - ...

Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:44 am

I have a router os on my wired network as a pppoe server . The license of the server is Level 5.x but i have a problem .

I see this error : terminating - disconnected - peer is not responding , this is the error i see . The user are disconnected without braking link connection with server . how i can resolve this.

I have found a switch that was damaged and he was creating loops on the network . Now i have remove that switch and the cisco switch is not showing any other problems on my network .

What can be the problem .

Thanks in advance .

abvintranet
just joined

Re: Router OS as a PPPOE Server PRoblems . terminating - ...

Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:10 am

try to turn off MSCHAP1 & MSCHAP2

djromeo2009
just joined
Topic Author

Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 pm

i can't enable , because my users are not authentificated on the server . Is not killing my users when they connect , they are disconnected after some time , from 5 minutes to hours ...
i have try to resolve this problem but i can't find a solution .

Antixx
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:05 am

i can't enable , because my users are not authentificated on the server . Is not killing my users when they connect , they are disconnected after some time , from 5 minutes to hours ...
i have try to resolve this problem but i can't find a solution .

i had the same issue but no one could help me on this but i think it is related to the switch you use, it may help you solve the problem for example if you have ADSL DSLAM try to connect to lan interface from dslam stright to the mikrotik interface.