Flooding big problemmmmm

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:34 pm

my problem:internet stop suddenly until i reboot the board
i tried to stop my network point by point stil same
when internet stop the Fake reach to 2MB or more
plz i need solutionnn

thx
filter.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MCT
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Flooding big problemmmmm

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 am

You have just enough information to make it an interesting problem but not enough information to figure anything out.

The names you've picked for interfaces just makes things confusing and your Dude map shows connections but since there's no correlation between those links and the interface names, or any indications of what interfaces and links deal with your internet connection there isn't much for anyone to work with.

To figure out what's wrong we need to understand the setup. You can keep public IPs private but blocking out things like private IPs and MACs doesn't really matter as someone would have to be on your network to use that.

sleimanr
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:42 pm

what is the rule to stop flooding?plz

MCT
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:31 am

Nothing anyone can solve until you provide more information.

What you've posted so far is confusing to be honest, the interface names in particular. I have no clue what the interfaces go to. You posted nothing about the traffic that's causing the problem either.

There are plenty of people here who will gladly help, but you haven't given enough information on the problem.

artie11
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 am

Got enough default gateways?
Especially all at distance 1.

I concur with above, Even just a brief description of what this network is, Wireless, LAN, WAN (Provide method)
Also perhaps you should run some netflow analysis to check who is doing what

I used PRTG the other day with some success, Would be enough to work out, where and who etc.
http://www.paessler.com/netflow_monitoring