MikroTik App

Nitin
just joined
Topic Author

Help Needed for RouterBoard 1200 - DMZ

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Hello
I need help in setup the following
a) Make a new PPPoE connection, which dials into ISP and gets dynamic address(Eth1 goes to Fiber Optic Box)
b) Make Eth2 as "pure" DMZ. This Eth2 will forward everything to our ISA server. Our ISA server handles everything (routing, natting, tunneling etc)

In short, I want RB1200 to act only as a PPPoE modem. I am unable to !! (I setup masq for Eth2, which means I need to setup all ports to DMZ, I did that, but still I am unable to PPTP into remote server via RB box)

In future, I want RB1200 to make EoIP tunnels to other RB1200 (all with dynalic address).

Please help in making RB1200 a simple PPPoE modem.

jandafields
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Help Needed for RouterBoard 1200 - DMZ

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:10 pm

Hello
I need help in setup the following
a) Make a new PPPoE connection, which dials into ISP and gets dynamic address(Eth1 goes to Fiber Optic Box)
b) Make Eth2 as "pure" DMZ. This Eth2 will forward everything to our ISA server. Our ISA server handles everything (routing, natting, tunneling etc)

In short, I want RB1200 to act only as a PPPoE modem. I am unable to !! (I setup masq for Eth2, which means I need to setup all ports to DMZ, I did that, but still I am unable to PPTP into remote server via RB box)

In future, I want RB1200 to make EoIP tunnels to other RB1200 (all with dynalic address).

Please help in making RB1200 a simple PPPoE modem.
1:1 mapping (and other examples)
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:IP ... :1_mapping