Community discussions

MikroTik App

Tanmay
just joined
Topic Author

Campus Wifi Problem

Wed May 30, 2012 10:57 am

I have establish a campus Wifi using 6 nos RB433ah(Dual Wireless Card) along with 6 sector antenna.
And these sector antenna polarized in three location,in each location 2 nos of sector antenna installed.And 40 nos of CPE is connected with these 6 nos sector by APbridge and client mode.Each WLAN interface is use different frequency.Every CPE is terminate in 8 port switch.in each swith is also connect 2 nos AP (TP-Link 5110G CPE also make by Tp-link)

Now problem is that all CPE to sector link is not stable for long time.All are getting down frequently.I am attaching a NMS diagram.

Please help me. I discussed with many expert but no one suggest any solution.

Please help me?????????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cbrown
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Campus Wifi Problem

Wed May 30, 2012 3:14 pm

I have establish a campus Wifi using 6 nos RB433ah(Dual Wireless Card) along with 6 sector antenna.
Self interference could be a problem if using the same band on the same board. Also, are there wired connections between the AP's or have you setup WDS?