MikroTik App

ramon82
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

VPN between 3 different sites

Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:47 am

Hi everyone

I need to connect three sites together using Mikrotik routers via ADSL lines. Two of the sites are already connected and I have both of their configs however I cant get to work the third site.

Would it be possible to help me if I had to upload the configs and a topology diagram?

Thanks a lot

Rudios
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: VPN between 3 different sites

Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:12 am

The more info we get from you, the better we can advise you what to do.
Just a quick thought is that is should be possible to let 2 remote locations setup an individual VPN towards your main location.
The new (unconnected) location should setup a VPN towards the VPN server where the connected location is connecting to. With dedicated user/password credentials.
On the main site, you have to take care of the firewall filter rules to make sure the two remote locations can communicate or not. It's up to you whether you want/need that or not.

ramon82
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:21 pm

The more info we get from you, the better we can advise you what to do.
Just a quick thought is that is should be possible to let 2 remote locations setup an individual VPN towards your main location.
The new (unconnected) location should setup a VPN towards the VPN server where the connected location is connecting to. With dedicated user/password credentials.
On the main site, you have to take care of the firewall filter rules to make sure the two remote locations can communicate or not. It's up to you whether you want/need that or not.
Rudios many thanks for your help. Would it be possible to get in touch with you directly? do you have an email address where I can send you all the info?

Thanks a bunch

Rudios
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:24 am

you can send me an email on ruud[dot]de[dot]vries@xs4all[dot]nl.
But for the sake of others having the same problems it is maybe wise to discuss it here.

ramon82
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:52 am

you can send me an email on ruud[dot]de[dot]vries@xs4all[dot]nl.
But for the sake of others having the same problems it is maybe wise to discuss it here.
I ve sent you an e-mail. I agree with you - once we get it sorted I will post the solution here for everyone to see.