Community discussions

MikroTik App

bartjoo
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Hotspot over EoIP with DHCP conflict

Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 pm

I have a question about my hotspot network.
I got 1 dhcp server with hotspot functionality.
I got 4 hotspots in 4 different citys. They are connected with a EoIP connecting to the dhcp server.

I made a bridge between the wireless and the EoIP. So i got a DHCP lease from the server when i connect with the wireless connection.

But the problem is. I get a IP address (10.5.50.4), and it works... but when i connect again, i not always get the same ip address (10.5.50.17) as before (the lease is still active in DHCP serveR) but in Active Hostst from hotspot he shows both IP Adresses. The problem is, i dont get any data now.

In the logging he said :
Login failed: no more sessions allowed for user. I understand, because he allready got an IP adressen and now he got another one.

My question is: i want always the same ip adres when i logged in between the 3 days lease time. Maybe then there is no conflict en the data will work.
Could you tell me what i do wrong?

The settings from hotspot:
Idle timeout : 5minuts
Keepalive timout: 1 minut
Adresses per mac : 5

Login: MAC, HTTPC HAP, http PAP and HTTPs.

Attachment hotspot.png shows first the ip .4 and then the problem with .17/
i connect, get .4, disconnect, connect, get .17, must disconnect again (because login failed error, and there is no data comming), connect again, and then maybe there is data.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.