Community discussions

MikroTik App

Syjeklye
just joined
Topic Author

RSTP Test package

Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:11 am

Is there any reason why, after i downloaded the "all files" torrent and even tried the individual mipsle and mipsbe "all packages" option on the download page, I still don't get the rstp test package.

Is there somewhere else where i need to download this at? I feel as though this will solve a lot of my headaches with mesh setups.

mrz
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Re: RSTP Test package

Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 am

what version you are downloading? Latest version has rstp package included into system package.

Syjeklye
just joined
Topic Author

Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm downloading 3.25 - I've tried the "all files" torrent link, and the individual "all packages" link for each model of RB I have.

I open the files or zip folders and the package just isn't there. Now, I think the packages is included in something, because when I go through the mesh setup process, there is an RSTP option that I can enable, but there is no other configurations for RSTP.

meno
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:10 am

I'm downloading 3.25 - I've tried the "all files" torrent link, and the individual "all packages" link for each model of RB I have.

I open the files or zip folders and the package just isn't there. Now, I think the packages is included in something, because when I go through the mesh setup process, there is an RSTP option that I can enable, but there is no other configurations for RSTP.
yes u are rigth, the package RTP and RSTP is full include in whole ROS v3.x in the the bridge menu you can find it

macgaiver
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:08 pm

There are legacy-STP package - it disables default RSTP.

I think the most safe way is to use RouterOS bungle package.