Community discussions

MikroTik App

rlima
just joined
Topic Author

Mesh help needed

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:14 am

Hi to all, I'm having some dificult to deploy this mesh network.
layout Mesh.jpg
I have 3 sites with DHCP server and internet gateway with a wireless link to a center AP that give access to the customers. In those 3 sites I can't make any modification they have their own servers and the only thing I can do is put a MK in their network (192.168.0.xxx) and use de server as gateway and the DHCP.

I have severals customers that will use this network so what I want is to use the 3 gateways at the same time, one customer goes out by site 1, other by site 2 and other by site 3.

When I make this configuration with AP-Bridge WDS DYNAMIC MESH, all the MK get up and all the links are OK. When the first customer connect to the 2.4Ghz AP they recive DHCP and start using normal. When a second customer make a connection the second site give DHCP and they start using, but they start loosing packages. I think that beaside this is a L2 topology I need to make some rules to make the connection stable like makeing that all the trafic that recive dhcp from site 1 always use that exit.

Any sugestions?????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.