MikroTik App

NetVicious
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

RB433AH with 3miniPCI - only 200meters maximum throughput

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Hi!

I'm looking for a project for join two installations separated only by 200meters, but we need the maximum throutput available.

I'm thinking to place in each building one RB433AH with 3 R52nM, and 3 directional MIMO antenas.

I read some posts about problems with space trying to put three miniPcis on the RB433AH board, and other posts saying the cards create inteferences between them, others say problems about the energy if we use R52Hn so I'm thinking to use R52nM which only uses 2W at maximum load.

Any solution or idea ?

Thx.

janisk
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Re: RB433AH with 3miniPCI - only 200meters maximum throughpu

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:09 pm

for that distance R52nM should do fine. also, choose frequencies with maximum separation to reduce interference. About cards fitting into RB433AH - high power cards have thick heat-sinks that is only concern we have.

NetVicious
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: RB433AH with 3miniPCI - only 200meters maximum throughpu

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Thx for answer.

I read something related. So I will have problems of space mounting 3 R52nM cards ???

What do you refer with the interferences ? Related to the antennas or related to the interferences of the cards because the connectors release signal inside the mikrotik case ?

It's there some solution for the interferences ? It not exists some plastic or other thing for separate the cards for not have metal touch between them and decrease the interferences related to the antenna connectors of the wireless card.