Community discussions

MikroTik App

isclucianomex
just joined
Topic Author

CCR-1016-12G Cannot access

Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Hello everybody,

yesterday my CCR suddenly stopped working, I lost all connectivity, I could connect only via Telnet one time and I reboot the router, then, I wasn't able to login again via Winbox, Telnet or Webfig, I can ping the router but I cannot login in any way, Winbox is showing the info about the router, MAC and IP.

I already made a couple of resets but no luck, also I tried to reinstall the OS via Netinstall but I cannot connect to the router, the Router's LCD is showing ether boot and then netinstall, but the router is not showing in the list.

So, do you think is a software or hardware issue?

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

plisken
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: CCR-1016-12G Cannot access

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:41 pm

If you try netinstall, have you sutdown the firewall on pc or laptop?
Have you followx the procedure: http://www.wirelessinfo.be/index.php/mi ... etinstalle

isclucianomex
just joined
Topic Author

Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Hello everybody,

I was able to partially recover the Router, I connected via serial and I change the boot to ether, then I was able to reinstall the OS via Netinstall, everything went OK.

Here are the results:

1) I'm able to discover the router on Winbox
2) I can ping
3) Sometimes I can connect via Telnet (it takes a while).
4) I can connect via Winbox but is very buggy, If I change the settings I get "Router disconnected", then sometimes I can connect again and others until I reboot the router.
5) The webfig page is blank, only shows the title or keeps loading for ages.
6) Connecting via serial is really smooth.

So, what do you think guys? do you think is a hardware problem?

Thank you.

iglobal
just joined

Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:33 pm

Hello everybody,

yesterday my CCR suddenly stopped working, I lost all connectivity, I could connect only via Telnet one time and I reboot the router, then, I wasn't able to login again via Winbox, Telnet or Webfig, I can ping the router but I cannot login in any way, Winbox is showing the info about the router, MAC and IP.

I already made a couple of resets but no luck, also I tried to reinstall the OS via Netinstall but I cannot connect to the router, the Router's LCD is showing ether boot and then netinstall, but the router is not showing in the list.

So, do you think is a software or hardware issue?

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Hello I have the same problem, can you tell me how fix this error, upgrade to 6.28 but no have solution.