Community discussions

MikroTik App

NetdumaLuke
just joined
Topic Author

US Friendly Power Adapters - EU Distributor Required

Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Hello,

I need your help. I have searched everywhere for power adapters for the RB951G-2HnD which are type A or B (USA compatible).

Could someone point me in the direction of an EU supplier who might have >100 of these in stock now?

Many thanks,

Luke

CsXen
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: US Friendly Power Adapters - EU Distributor Required

Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Hi.
Try to get any compatible (12 or 24V / 1A) adapter somewhere. (Alibaba or any cheap distributor...)

Regards: Xen

jarda
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Or eBay is full of these power supplies. Whatever voltage between 10-28v will be good. Voltages over 20v are suggested. 5 watts will be enough.

hgonzale
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:19 pm

I am Venezuelan living in Spain right now. In my country (Venezuela) like many other American countries we use the American Plugs (A and B).

I had/have the same problem, bringing equipment here, and when I travel to America....

Maybe, my personal recomendation, and is better (I think so) is to but the Europe-America adapter in an electronic store, the price is about 50 cents in Spain, and use it. If you want to keep permanently, use a fast glue and setup fixed :). Is the best my friend.

You don't transformer from 220 to 110 is you are using switching power transformer, because they are automatic 100-240, just you need a pin-plug adapter and the are very cheap.

I am talking about THIS:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4 ... SY300_.jpg

SystemErrorMessage

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Before buying a power adapter make sure it supports the amperage you need. You can buy them from anywhere from amazon as well. Get an earthed one.