Community discussions

MikroTik App

Mazutti
Topic Author

CAPsMAN Access list problem

Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello everyone,

So here´s a problem I´m struggling to solve, without success so far. I have a CAPsMAN (RB951G) that controls 3 CAPs (one been itself), and 4 SSIDs per CAP. The problem is, I cannot set an access list that blocks clients from connectin on only two of the SSIDs.

What I want to achieve is, 2 SSIDs free from access list, and 2 allowing just the MAC addresses I want.

Tried the below solution (similar to what nickshore suggested here: http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php ... 2&start=50) after the accept rules and it works, but as I´m using the interface parameter, just as soon as the CAPs connection restarts for whatever reason, the access-list entries get invalid because the interfaces reset.

/caps-man access-list add action=reject interface RB951G-1 mac-address-mask=00:00:00:00:00:00
/caps-man access-list add action=reject interface RB951G-2 mac-address-mask=00:00:00:00:00:00

Am I overlooking any detail here, or is there any other way to make this work? Couldn´t find a solution on the forum or wiki.

Thanks in advance.

Mazutti