Community discussions

MikroTik App

pe3k
just joined
Topic Author

wireless connection dropping

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:53 pm

Hi,

I've been experiencing this for a longer time, unfortunately I cannot backdate when it first appeared. I own RB951G-2HnD router and my wifi connection drops requently. As I've watched it, the wired computers are still connected and internet connection works while on wifi the pages won't load.. it lasts about 20seconds and then it connects up again...
I am running the latest 6.33.5 version.. I am not a pro so I can't figure it out by myself.. Does anyone else have this problem? Or any solution? If the bug is in this version - is there a previous version that does not have this bug? The work VPN connection is almost unusable on laptops here..it always gets disconnected..

any ideas are welcomed!

pe3k
just joined
Topic Author

Re: wireless connection dropping

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:51 pm

I have actually found what device is causing this problem. It's my IPAD. I tried to delete the stored wifi connection and re-entered it but whenever it connects to my wifi it goes nuts..

What should I do ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

plisken
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:51 pm

It seems that the iPad can not connect with the Router Board.
Which SSID you have set?
Do not use SSID characters with equal -, _ or space.
Try this please

Go to "new terminal" type "interface" "wireless" print
copy and paste the result here on this forum

Go also to "system" "logging" and add "wireless" "debug"

So you can read what's happend.
http://www.wirelessinfo.be/index.php/mi ... es/logging
In dutch but folow the printscreens a made

pe3k
just joined
Topic Author

Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:41 am

Hi,

thank you for your reply, I did try that but it did no thelp. All the computers work ok, android phones and tablets too, even iPhone works ok, and only this iPad mini 4 causes the wireless network to crash... it still does.

hm

pe3k
just joined
Topic Author

Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:34 pm

I went to the computer store where I bought the iPad and I found out the guy working there had the same problem, he had Mikrotik, then changed for TPlink - same problem. They could not find another solution so he told me a UniFy AP AC solved the problem for him. So apparently there is some problem here...

pe3k
just joined
Topic Author

Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:06 pm

here's the wireless debug log
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.