Community discussions

MikroTik App

kpass
just joined
Topic Author

Urgent help

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:04 pm

Hello i am a big Mikrotik fan although the last week i am very frustrated.
Base router Rb1100a x2 , Onmitik5 and SXTs5 with base boxes for ap's.all ver 6.34.4
When i put the Omnitik5 in a bridge the router does not translate nat connections .I resolved this by putting the same ip on the Omni and then put it into bridge with same ip ,so i have to use 2 same ip addresses.anyway the hotspot is running.Then i started to create virtual Ap's with different data path pointing to another Bridge say Voip with Pbx on port etherXX , with different Ip segment.I dont want to stop the universal nat from hotspot as it stops working, neither bypass the ip from hotspot.How can i have 2 isolated wireless networks coming through one Omnitik .The first one Hotspot , the second for Voip.
Or if this cannot be done will i manage to prioritize Voip with the Nv2 that i use for backbone?
please help , i have been here almost a month , and i am a bit stucked.The issue with the Omnitik happened suddenly and bricked my whole plan.
More details:
Rb1100 Ahx2 , with Ip 192.168.x.x on ether1 and Omnitik on ether4.When i remove the ip from lan and create a bridge with ip 192.168.x.x , and put the lan iface and the omnitik inside , the nat stops working.--one dhcp client on ether2 for wan--
The Omnitik with Nv2 talks with 4 SXT5 , and those connected with HAPlite and HAPs with baseboxes.All of them have the same config .one bridge with wlan1 and ether1 inside , bridge ip on 192.168.x.x .