Community discussions

MikroTik App

alialiali64
just joined
Topic Author

RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:26 am

Dear Sir:

i have 50 wireless module that can be in soft AP + Station Mode that mean they can act as AP and Station in the same time or AP alone or Station alone these devices are used in a project we have where is no other solution.

lately i buy RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN. to use with my project so i need to connect the 50 wireless module to the RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN. 

now what i need to know 
1 - if the module work in AP mode can we connect RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN. as a station to 50 AP
2 - if the module work in station mode what is the best performance configuration for this 

keep in mind that TCP Throughput: AT TCP passthrough Tx 303 Kbps; Rx 302Kbps @ baudrate 420000 and UDP Throughput: AT UDP passthrough Tx 250 Kbps; Rx 250 Kbps @ baudrate 420000

waiting your answer
Zaki

alialiali64
just joined
Topic Author

Re: RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:44 am

i have connected them to the RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN. but if i connect more then 10 there is no synchronization between the modules   

pukkita
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:39 am

Its hard to help with so little information. Provide more in depth detail and you'll have much more chances of being helped. Including a configuration  export, RouterOS version, firmware version...

Wireless-wise, the 2011 is able to cope with much more than 10 stations.

alialiali64
just joined
Topic Author

Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:16 pm

what i am using is art-net protocol over wireless with module ESP8266 to control LED Light over the wireless everything is work good till 10 Module after that each module play some with delay some faster then the others i am using Madrix software to control the lights using DMX over ART-Net Protocol

as you can see in these videos this what i got when there is only 10 devices 
this what i got when there is only 20 devices 
this what i got when there is only 40 devices 
and here picture from the router

alialiali64
just joined
Topic Author

Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:10 am

i think i need advance configuration for RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN

my scenario is like this

1 - i do not need to connect to internet (it a closed network) so no need for wan port
2 - no need for firewall
3 - no need for Nat
4 - my devices that connected to this is 50 wireless module and 1 wired pc no other device will be connected
5 - i am using Madrix software to send DMX over Art-Net protocol from the wired Pc to the 50 Wireless modules ( Art-Net is a simple implementation of DMX512-A protocol over UDP in which lighting control information is conveyed in IP packets, typically on a private local area network such as Ethernet.[2] Supported functions include transmitting and receiving lighting data (e.g., fader levels for individual lights, positions of movable lights); management functions such as detecting nodes, updating node control parameters, and transmitting timecodes; and functions that allow nodes to "subscribe" to "publisher" nodes so that, for example, nodes A and B can subscribe to node C (C will unicast information to A and B).
6 - the ip for the wireless module and for the pc will be fixed and must be configured in the router using the mac address so it take the same ip each time we connect to the router
7 - the pc software is configured to send data directly to the required IP address 

waiting any help
thanks