Community discussions

MikroTik App

robertkjonesjr
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

wireless-rep Config does not work correctly

Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:25 pm

CRS109 w/ 6.35.4 - testing a wifi system so would like to adjust config of CRS device to see impact on overall system.  When I set Band to 2GHz-B, based on the documentation, I expect certain results.  I checked the wireless FAQ and WiKi page, and searched here for WMM but did not see any notes related to config issue.

Rate set expectation:  http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:In ... Rate_table

In addition, when I disable WMM, I expect it to be disabled...

[attachment=0]WlanSetup.png[/attachment]
[attachment=2]Actual.png[/attachment]
AssocRequest.png
My config is pretty straightforward:

[admin@CRS109] /interface wireless> print detail
Flags: X - disabled, R - running 
 0  R name="wlan1" mtu=1500 l2mtu=1600 mac-address=4C:5E:0C:xx:xx:xx arp=enabled interface-type=Atheros AR9300 mode=station ssid="guest" 
      frequency=2462 band=2ghz-b channel-width=20mhz scan-list=USmainstream wireless-protocol=802.11 vlan-mode=no-tag vlan-id=1 
      wds-mode=disabled wds-default-bridge=none wds-ignore-ssid=no bridge-mode=enabled default-authentication=yes default-forwarding=yes 
      default-ap-tx-limit=0 default-client-tx-limit=0 hide-ssid=no security-profile=default compression=no 

If I try to uncheck the HT chains I get an error.  Any ideas on how I can get the device to respect the configuration options?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.