Community discussions

MikroTik App

Boundless
just joined
Topic Author

RB951Ui-2HnD problem

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:35 am

Hello,

My router was working perfectly for 4 month since I purchased it. But last week I've spotted randomly appeared problem. In different times of the day (I can't connect it with some specific usage or some high traffic load, etc.) with some intervals router start loosing packets from devices inside local network (I ping it from few computers). While devices stay connected to the router through Wi-Fi. It can start loosing packets for every 30-40 seconds in for some hour and then work fine for some hours. Or he can work well for 2 days and then problem starts again. For better understanding - I've attached screenshot. Also I've scanned frequency channels and I'am using one was empty. After I've updated to latest firmware - nothing changed. Reboots also dosen't help.
Router stays at opened space with good airflow.
My network configuration - ADSL modem from provider (some TP-Link) set in bridge mode. RB951Ui-2HnD configured by quick setup to work in PPoE protocol. There is no usual torrent usage or some heavy PPS load. Just 5-7 office computers doing some casual office work - like surfing web.
Tell me what steps should I take to manage what causes such unstable work ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.