Community discussions

MikroTik App

stevoalex19
just joined
Topic Author

HotSpot users

Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Hi, i am new in MikroTik so i need help.

I am working as programmer in our company, so i get task to create hotspot ( own frontend + settings ). I was never workign with mikrotik, but i take this task ofcourse. What i need to do is:

Make frontend to login with username + password
Make frontend to login with button ( like click there + show logo )
Make automatic frontend without button ( count 5 seconds then login + show logo )
Automatically load company web after login.

That was tottally easy working without problem. But then i get next tasks...

1. Each 20 minutes disconnect user, if user want to connect he must click on LOGIN BUTTON again
- what is a problem there is, that i need it to per mac. And i dont know how to set it or if it possible to set it.

So in details... I connect to hotspot, click on login, and i am surfing... After 20 minutes of surfing i get login screen again and i must click again on to continue. HOW TO SET THIS ? It would be a public network, so not possible for me to create xyz amount of users.

2. Maybe they would want not to count time, but data. So they tell me to find a way how to disconnect user after reached aount of data.
- i need it per mac too, so 20 mac adressses at same user but each need to have own data counter.

So in details... I connect to hotspot, click on login and surfing... I reached 20 MB of data, so i get login screen again and after clicking on button i have next 20 MB of data available.

What a problem there: I am logged, i reached 7 MB of data and then next customer would login, he need another data counter since he must start from 0... I need to disconnect each mac address when thes reach their own 20 MB of data. Each user own data not together.

IS THAT POSSIBLE ???

Thanks oyu very much !

( PS: I come from Slovakia, my English not very well as you can see so sorry for that. )