Community discussions

MikroTik App

oker
just joined
Topic Author

Issue with RBSXTG-5HPnD-HGr2

Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Hi !

I have a RBSXTG-5HPnD-HGr2 , that i´m trying to configure as CPE / ROUTER , i have updated to the last firmware avaible 6.23 , but i´m not able to conect to the other antena , i´m talking about a 4 km link , i have a -70 dbm signal , but when i try to conect it always remain the messange " searching for network" .

In the log , there is a message Failed to conect on 530000 asociation time out.

I really don´t know why this happen , i was able to connect to station far about 500 / 800 meters , but nothing more than 1 km .

I´m really stuck on this.

Some pictures here

oker
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Issue with RBSXTG-5HPnD-HGr2

Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:47 pm

I´m a little bit disappointed with this equipment , i don´t know if mine is a faulty unit , but this is the replacement for a nanoloco m5 13 dbi that works like a charm.

I have a free view line and a distance about 4 km .

This is my set up

router board 650 + 23 dbi sectorial antena 90 º -

Sxtg 5 RBSXTG-5HPnD-HGr2 - "theorical specs 17 dbi with 24 deegree antena - " what i have realised with is unit , can´t conecto to any Access Point far away more than 1 km . Configured as CPE / router I have default TX / Rx Power settings . I recibe a signal between -70 - 65 db , but when i try to connect , it always keep searching for network.

I have check all configurations avaible , bridge , station wds , pseudobridge , and nothing works.