paams
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Mikrotik Wireless Bridging Network Help Needed

Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Hello There,

Good Day!

After working at AP site i am in need of help with the attached network topology to access remote IP web monitoring device from NOC over WLAN installed at remote top hill AP site. Please review the attachment network topology diagram and need help how to configure attached MT devices to connect this IP web monitoring over private WLAN network from the NOC, as i tried to access it through doing MT bridging config, but didn't access the device. Hope you will help me yours best with detailed config guide to do this. Any help on this will be heartily appreciated . Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gustavomam
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Mikrotik Wireless Bridging Network Help Needed

Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Hi.
I think is a NAT problem. All your networks are in different subnet?, or your network is all in bridge?
Can you complete your diagram with the IP address you are using.

paams
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: Mikrotik Wireless Bridging Network Help Needed

Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:28 pm

Hi.
I think is a NAT problem. All your networks are in different subnet?, or your network is all in bridge?
Can you complete your diagram with the IP address you are using.
Hello Gustavomam! Thank you very much for considering my problem and help me on this. Please refer to the attachment for the updated network topology diagram with IP scheme i am using. Please have a review and let me assist further on this. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.