Community discussions

MikroTik App

Kameric
just joined
Topic Author

R11e-5HacD

Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:00 pm

I have one problem,i have link betwen two point with this card and all working great.Bandwith is also great.Distance betwen this two link is about 7km.We use dish antenne.But my problem is that mikrotik is runing on x86 mashine with version 6.27 non stop after about 4-5 hours freeze.I must every couple hour restart that ruter.I have tried everything to solve this problem(change hardwer bay new one but nothing).Can you help me

lucky79
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: R11e-5HacD

Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Maybe unsupported motherboard or some kind of HW conflict? I have never ever had any issues with any x86 boards running mikrotik.. Even with R11e-HacD.. Currently my AC link runs on Intel Atom Boards and is rock solid.. its on 6.22 though but I bet it would be same on 6.27

Can you provide more details? HW configuration like R11e in the adapter or directly connected to mPCIe slot? Are both sides of the link having same issues? I noticed the cards are getting pretty hot so make sure you have enough airflow around.. but one side of my link is installed in the plastic box on the mast, the temps out are not as high now but no problem so far.