Community discussions

MikroTik App

macsrwe
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Topic Author

Chart is now static?

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:00 am

I have my Dude (old version) window set up with a chart of gateway tx/rx speed down in the corner. I'm pretty sure it used to be dynamic; that is, as the day went on, new data would be added to the right edge and it would scroll left.

In the past month or so, I noticed that the chart no longer moves. For example, right now it's showing me data from 7 AM to 11 AM, but it's 5 PM now.

If I click on the chart name and "re-choose" the same chart, I get a refreshed, up-to-date chart (I have to re-adjust the zoom to the desired value, which is annoying), but this chart won't update itself any more than the previous one did.

I haven't updated the Dude (there are no updates for the old version). The only thing that changed at about that time was that I upgraded my network to use various of the most recent releases of ROS, the ones that no longer report their version numbers in the Devices / RouterOS / Device table (e.g., 6.33.1). If I hover over the gateway connection on the map, it shows a perfect updated chart of this data. It's just the chart in its own window that isn't updating.

Has anyone else seen this? Anyone else know a fix?

krisjanis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Re: Chart is now static?

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:35 pm

Chart auto refresh and sliding is indeed is broken in new client builds. I'll check with dev if it can be fixed or that has been disabled intentionally.

macsrwe
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Topic Author

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Thanks for the information. Keep in mind that as I said, this is the "old" Dude, showing a date modified of 2011-01-03, so I'm not sure how it could have been polluted by recent builds.

krisjanis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:47 am

To be precise that bug was carried over by old the dude code to new builds.