Community discussions

MikroTik App

gringoon
just joined
Topic Author

Dude Server 6.35 ping problem

Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:53 pm

I am using Dude server on CCR and I have unusual problem with ping. I am using a dozen of dude clients which are connected to dude server. Unusual thing that is happening is that ping between two mikrotik routers which are connected with cable is quite high (from 4 to 50 ms) but in reality ping is lower than 1 ms. High ping is only shown when I ping two routers from dude client and when I ping directly from router ping is lower than 1 ms.

Also what is happening is that some routers can be pinged from some specified dude clients even though pinged routers are offline.

I had this issue and on the older versions of dude server.

For example I have pinged dude server from my pc which is directly connected with server. On the print screen you can see what is happening.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tibi
just joined

Re: Dude Server 6.35 ping problem

Tue May 31, 2016 9:49 am

Hello, this is the same problem with the dude from the big response time and pings outages are coming out of turn, the CCR ( WinBox ) 1ms response time and continuous ping . Someone found a solution to it?

krisjanis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Tue May 31, 2016 2:20 pm

That problem might be in The Dude server it self. This issue it still in our TODO list for investigation.

UncleJupiter
just joined

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:44 am

I have the same problem, may I know if it has been fixed?

The strange thing is that it showed up suddenly without any action from our side !!

guisalazar
just joined

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:11 pm

I've just updated my CCR to 6.37.3 and this issue remains the same.