Community discussions

MikroTik App

quore
just joined
Topic Author

Help: Random Notificati​ons Chosen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:10 pm

I have 3.6 installed and I added some devices today to simply either ping or monitor that HTTPS was up or down and then send out notifications. Going through the configuration to make sure everything was correct, I noticed that the notifications I want selected are selected, but so are some random entries. I have unchecked them, but then it will come back. Sometimes it comes back with the same notification, or a different one. But they keep coming back, and sometimes it just chooses one, I remove it, then it chooses another, I remove that one, and the first one comes back that I don't want there and so one and so on. It make take it a minute or so for them to come back, but they do come back. And ones that I have seen that have the correct notifications selected, when I come back to them later, they have another chosen that shouldn't be there. Very confused here.

Any help would be appreciated.

lebowski
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Help: Random Notificati​ons Chosen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Delete the object then undo the delete, see if that clears it up. Modify each of the notifications one by one and change them back so that each one is re-saved. Maybe vacuum the database if it fails then you probably have some corruption issue. If it doesn't maybe it will just be fixed...

quore
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Help: Random Notificati​ons Chosen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:28 am

Thank you for your response.

I will try that when I get some free time. It will probably be next week before I can sit down and work on it.