I have couple of devices which I am trying to monitor using SNMP using DUDE. I added the link and on the first display it shows the statistics correctly (Rx & Tx) but next refresh either it shows 0 entries for Rx and TX and sometimes show rx=Interface.InBitRate Tx=OutBitRate.
snmpwalk for the same oid shows the correct count. Not sure where the issue is. I have tried other monitoring programs - they show the right interface statistics.
I am using version 3.6 (the problem is there on v4.0beta3)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum