Community discussions

MikroTik App

dragannn
just joined
Topic Author

Urgent !!!Dude

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Hello to all i have configured the dude,,one of my devices not responding when i ping from dude ,when i open winbox from windows the device show with the same name but not with ip the ip adress is 0.0.0.0 i try to conect with mac adres but i not remember the device of my mikrotik ,,anyone can help me please ,,i have a idea to reset my device but my device is in a montain.....Sory for my bad english :(

dragannn
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Urgent !!!Dude

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:07 pm

is posible in the dude make the winbox open with mac adres not with ip port 8291??

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 am

in Winbox loader, click the "browse" button, and it will automatically detect the MAC address. However, to use MAC address for connection to RouterOS, you need to be on the same network. It will not work over the internet.

dragannn
just joined
Topic Author

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:44 pm

in Winbox loader, click the "browse" button, and it will automatically detect the MAC address. However, to use MAC address for connection to RouterOS, you need to be on the same network. It will not work over the internet.

My problem is solved i copy the device in the dude and paste in notepad ,and i found my pasword,,thank you