Community discussions

MikroTik App

Twido
Topic Author

SMS notification again... I'm stuck...

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Actually i run The Dude under Windows cos it is the simplest way.
I have Oracle VBox with Debian 6 guest and installed sms server tools on it.
I am able to execute command in linux shell like sendsms (with will send specific message on specific number if i add parameters)
I'm also able to create file in Debian guest in specific direction witch specific content witch will send sms like command sendsms describe above.

I spend some time on google searching and I'm now able to create a file under Windows host in direction witch is shared with Linux guest (there was some permissions problems but finally i solved it). Like u probably know this file will execute sending of sms...

And the last, how to create a specific file in specific location and specific (I know to much specific) content using execute on server notification?

I was trying to use The Dude under Linux, OzekiSMSGateway, Kannel but they to not make it works...
I am fighting with this over week... Any solutions like Email to sms wont be the best cos they wont work when i lost may gateway.

If anyone have some advice i will be grateful.

Sorry for my English :)

lebowski
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: SMS notification again... I'm stuck...

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Cant understand the question... You can search for execute to find out how to make execute work.

http://forum.mikrotik.com/search.php?ke ... mit=Search