Community discussions

MikroTik App

DeHb86
just joined
Topic Author

VLess proxy tunnel on mikrotik via containers.

Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:29 pm

Hello everyone!
Pleez help me with containers and routing traffic on the router.
Have Mikrotik hAP ax3 with a USB flash drive for storage, AdguardHome, Xray-core and Tun2Socks containers are installed on the router.
Configuration:
/interface bridge
add name=Dockers port-cost-mode=short
/interface veth
add address=10.6.0.2/24 gateway=10.6.0.1 gateway6="" name=VETH1-adguard
add address=10.6.0.3/24 gateway=10.6.0.1 gateway6="" name=VETH2-xray
add address=10.6.0.4/24 gateway=10.6.0.1 gateway6="" name=VETH3-tun

/interface list
add name=LANs
add name=WANs

/container
add interface=VETH1-adguard root-dir=usb1-part1/Containers/adguard start-on-boot=yes workdir=/opt/adguardhome/work
add dns=10.6.0.2 interface=VETH2-xray root-dir=usb1-part1/Containers/xray-core start-on-boot=yes workdir=/root
add dns=10.6.0.2 interface=VETH3-tun root-dir=usb1-part1/Containers/tun2socks start-on-boot=yes

/container config
set ram-high=250.0MiB registry-url=https://ghcr.io tmpdir=usb1-part1/TMP

/interface bridge port
add bridge=Dockers interface=VETH1-adguard
add bridge=Dockers interface=VETH2-xray
add bridge=Dockers interface=VETH3-tun

/interface list member
add interface=Bridge list=LANs
add interface=WAN list=WANs

/ip address
add address=10.10.12.1/24 interface=Bridge network=10.10.12.0
add address=10.6.0.1/24 interface=Dockers network=10.6.0.0

/ip dhcp-server network
add address=10.10.12.0/24 dns-server=10.6.0.2 gateway=10.10.12.1 netmask=24

/ip dns
set allow-remote-requests=yes cache-max-ttl=1w3d doh-timeout=6s query-server-timeout=2s500ms query-total-timeout=12s servers=1.1.1.1 use-doh-server=https://cloudflare-dns.com/dns-query verify-doh-cert=yes

/ip firewall filter
add action=fasttrack-connection chain=forward comment="Rule 1.0 Fasttrack" connection-state=established,related hw-offload=yes in-interface=Bridge out-interface=WAN
add action=fasttrack-connection chain=forward connection-state=established,related hw-offload=yes in-interface=WAN out-interface=Bridge
add action=accept chain=forward comment="Rule 1.0.1 Forward input established/related acept" connection-state=established,related,untracked log-prefix="Forward accept"
add action=accept chain=input connection-state=established,related,untracked log-prefix="Input accept"
add action=drop chain=forward comment="Rule 1.0.2 Forward input invalid drop" connection-state=invalid in-interface=WAN log-prefix="Forward drop invalid"
add action=drop chain=input connection-state=invalid in-interface=WAN log-prefix="Input drop invalid"
add action=drop chain=input comment="Rule 1.2.1 Input drop from WAN" in-interface-list=WANs log-prefix="Input all drop from WAN"

/ip firewall mangle
add action=mark-routing chain=prerouting dst-address=10.6.0.2 new-routing-mark=proxy_mark passthrough=yes src-address=10.10.12.52

/ip firewall nat
add action=dst-nat chain=dstnat comment="NAT 1.01 - TCP 53 Redirect DNS requests to AdguardHome" dst-port=53 in-interface=Bridge protocol=tcp to-addresses=10.6.0.2
add action=dst-nat chain=dstnat comment="NAT 1.02 - UDP 53 Redirect DNS requests to AdguardHome" dst-port=53 in-interface=Bridge protocol=udp to-addresses=10.6.0.2
add action=masquerade chain=srcnat comment="Containers through NAT" out-interface=WAN src-address=10.6.0.0/24
add action=masquerade chain=srcnat comment="WWW through VPN" dst-address-list=rkn_wg out-interface=WG1-VPS
add action=masquerade chain=srcnat comment="LAN through NAT" out-interface=WAN src-address=10.10.12.2-10.10.12.254

/routing table
add disabled=no fib name=wg_mark
add disabled=no fib name=proxy_mark

/ip route
add comment="Acceess to WWW through Proxy" disabled=no distance=1 dst-address=0.0.0.0/0 gateway=10.6.0.4 pref-src="" routing-table=proxy_mark scope=30 suppress-hw-offload=yes target-scope=10
add comment="Acceess to WWW through WG1-VPS" disabled=no distance=2 dst-address=0.0.0.0/0 gateway=WG1-VPS pref-src="" routing-table=wg_mark scope=30 suppress-hw-offload=yes target-scope=10
The AdguardHome container works without question, all devices on the network receive it as a DNS-server via DHCP.
The Xray-core container (acts as a client to the VPS server with 3X-UI is installed) - after launching the container is stopped and the file edited config.json (connection settings are specified). It also works without questions, it connects to the VPS server via XLTS+Reality, from a local computer (Windows) and virtual (Ubunta) when specifying http://socks=IP:port I can easily access the Internet through Socks.
The whole question is about the following Tun2Socks container.
To launch the container, an image was mounted from the github, then the container was started, i'm stopped it. And edited entrypoint.sh.
#!/bin/sh
ip tuntap add mode tun dev tun0
ip addr add 198.18.0.1/15 dev tun0
ip link set dev tun0 up
ip route del default
ip route add default via 198.18.0.1 dev tun0 metric 1
ip route add default via 10.6.0.1 dev eth0 metric 10
tun2socks -device tun0 -proxy socks5://10.6.0.3:30804 -interface eth0
run || exit 1
There is Internet access from inside the containers (I checked both in Xray-core and Tun2Socks). But when I want to send all traffic to the tunnel from a local device from the local network (using the mangle rule - proxy_mark marking), the Internet is completely inaccessible, ping and tracer do not pass through the tunnel to any site. Although using the same rule for WireGuard, everything works out, and the Internet is available on all devices).
I myself am not an expert in Unix systems at all, it was difficult to figure out the microtics.
So I can't understand the problem in the tunnel, or is it in the routing settings on the router?
Or maybe someone knows an easier way?

koalabambu
just joined

Re: VLess proxy tunnel on mikrotik via containers.

Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:22 am

I am 110% not familar with you project ;)
But i wanted to know what you want to do , so i looked the tool websites up....
see attachment - maybe it help ...

its from https://github.com/xjasonlyu/tun2socks/wiki/Examples
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amm0
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:15 am

rp-filter is set in /ip/settings, but I'm not sure that's the issue.

Did you see this thread? viewtopic.php?p=1044220&hilit=xray#p984907

DeHb86
just joined
Topic Author

Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:57 pm

Thanks a lot for the answers.
I'll try to dig into this issue more, but I still can't find time for experiments.

Yes, I saw this theme by the user vanes32 just helped me with the setup, but what works for him - I couldn't get it to work in any way.

Oleg554555
just joined

Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:52 am

Thanks a lot for the answers.
I'll try to dig into this issue more, but I still can't find time for experiments.

Yes, I saw this theme by the user vanes32 just helped me with the setup, but what works for him - I couldn't get it to work in any way.
Hey. Did you manage to wrap traffic from local devices to a container? I managed to deploy a proxy combine harvester container sing-box. The connection to the proxy server is established, as a test I chose the shadowsocks 2022. This container contains the default tun2socks,from inside the container, a request via curl ifconfig.me returns the ip address of the proxy server. There was a problem with routing, the traffic inside the container comes as can be seen from the output of the iftop, but the host packages are not returned because of what and there is no Internet access.

Madeus
just joined

Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:01 pm

Hi.
Were you able to set up this configuration?