Community discussions

MikroTik App

complexxL9
just joined
Topic Author

site2site resources reachable via curl but not browser

Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:01 am

Hi,
I have site2site config with azure vnet and are experiencing following behavior:
Clients on ovpn network are able to reach resources on azure vnet as expected, working without issues.
Clients on lan/mgmt are able to reach resources when testing on tcp level (port seems to be open and reachable), curl to websites returns a valid response, however if we try to reach same website over browser it loads for few minutes and then displays the page, sometimes it does it after a few seconds and sometimes it seems to load indefinitely. Tested on multiple clients macos/windows. Also dns service on azure vnet is functioning fine for lan/mgmt clients, they are resolving resources to private IPs on azure vnet.

I have very little networking background and never used mikrotik, just inherited it and trying to go from here.
Disabled all of the firewall deny rules to rule it out. Double checked everything regarding ovpn and lan/mgmt network config seems identical in terms of site2site config.
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 10.59.51.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

complexxL9
just joined
Topic Author

Re: site2site resources reachable via curl but not browser

Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:17 am

@moderators please delete this thread I will repost it in "general"