Community discussions

MikroTik App

meth
Topic Author

How to have access to RB with two different ADSL ?

Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi all, I would like to ask you help with the follow issue :
I have to different adsl modems connected to two Ethernets of an RB 750G (dsl modems are in routing mode and not acting as bridged mode)
i have only access from the Internet to this adsl connection which is the default route and not from the other one
simultaneous. Is any solution without to use ppp client direct from RB?
Regards

fewi
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: How to have access to RB with two different ADSL ?

Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:19 pm

meth
Topic Author

Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Thanks for immediate reply! i have mark the outcoming traffic but i didnt the same with the incoming traffic i ll check it!

fewi
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:37 pm

It might be a good idea to return to factory defaults and go from there with the wiki article - just to make sure things you tried before don't interfere.

Feklar
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:46 pm

This should get you what you want.
/ip firewall mangle
add action=mark-connection chain=input comment="" disabled=no in-interface=ether1 new-connection-mark=input1_connection passthrough=yes
add action=mark-connection chain=input comment="" disabled=no in-interface=ether2 new-connection-mark=input2_connection passthrough=yes
add action=mark-routing chain=output comment="" connection-mark=input1_connection disabled=no new-routing-mark=to_outside1 passthrough=yes
add action=mark-routing chain=output comment="" connection-mark=input2_connection disabled=no new-routing-mark=to_outside2 passthrough=yes