Community discussions

MikroTik App

PortalNET
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

RouterOS X86_64 v7 100G MCX416A-CCAT ConnectX-4 support?

Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:03 am

Hi guys i have come across this

Mellanox MCX416A-CCAT ConnectX-4 Dual-port 100G for a affordable prices, is this card compatible with RouterOS v7 x86_64? not CHR virtualization o mean Bare metal on v7 version?

Includes:
1 x Mellanox ConnectX-4 CX416A 2-Port 100GbE QSFP28 Network Adapter MCX416A-CCAT_NF
Description:
Mellanox ConnectX-4 EN network controller cards with 100Gb/s Ethernet connectivity provides a high
performance and flexible solution for Web 2.0, Cloud, data analytics, database, and storage platforms.
With the exponential growth of data being shared and stored by applications and social networks,
the need for high-speed and high performance compute and storage data centers is skyrocketing.
ConnectX-4 EN provides high performance for demanding data centers, public and private clouds, Web
2.0 and Big Data applications, and storage systems, enabling today's corporations to meet the demands
of the data explosion.
ConnectX-4 EN provides an unmatched combination of 100Gb/s bandwidth in a single port, low latency,
and specific hardware offloads, addressing both today's and the next generation's compute and storage
data center demands.
Features:
100Gb/s Ethernet per port
1/10/25/40/50/56/100 Gb/s speeds
T10-DIF Signature Handover
CPU offloading of transport operations
Application offloading
Mellanox PeerDirect communication acceleration
Hardware offloads for NVGRE, VXLAN and GENEVE encapsulated traffic
End-to-end QoS and congestion control
Hardware-based I/O virtualization
RoHS compliant
ODCC compatible
Benefits:
High performance silicon for applications requiring high bandwidth, low latency and high message rate
World-class cluster, network, and storage performance
Smart interconnect for x86, Power, Arm, and GPU-based compute and storage platforms
Cutting-edge performance in virtualized overlay networks NVGRE and GENEVE
Efficient I/O consolidation, lowering data center costs and complexity