Community discussions

MikroTik App

kmp101
just joined
Topic Author

RB4011iGS+ with CRS354-48G-4S+2Q+RM with cAP ax + VLAN + Loading Balance + QoS Config Recommendation

Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:26 pm

Hello everyone!
I have just started configuration of this topology after I've done some researches!
Until now I have used RB951Ui-2HnD as a Switch for testing purpose and this topic is based mostly at Router's configuration! If any one have some spare time to check config files attached below I'd be very grateful for suggestion about PCC (which as far as a I know, I've finished the configuration) and QoS which I haven't started yet! How would you recommend to configure QoS... what type to use?
As for the ISP connections I did just a simple emulation using ether1 and ether10 but this is going to have 2 PPPoE connetions!

At this network there are 22 high end computers and 16 Play Stations for online games!
Does this Router is going to handle VLAN, Load Balancing and QoS (including Firewall)?

Note: I have used ether2 on RB4011iGS+ as Trunk port to connect with ether1 as Trunk port at the Switch (RB951Ui-2HnD) side "just for testing purpose" and everything works great until now!
router_with_vlan.rsc
switch_with_vlan.rsc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.