Community discussions

MikroTik App

pawdlk
just joined
Topic Author

Mikrotik Hotspot - youtube.com does not fully load

Thu May 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Hi Folks,

I am facing the following problem. I have Hotspot Controllers configured on the ethernet interfaces of the Mikrotik router. When I am authenticated hotspot user then for some reason and I do not know why the website "youtube.com" does not fully load. The screenshot is attached to this thread. You could see that images did not load and page does not look properly.

When hotspot controller is disabled on the interface then user gets youtube.com displayed properly.

All other pages work properly (facebook.com etc)

I have looked around on the Mikrotik Router Configuration (using Winbox) and I did not find anything that would explicitly do something like that.

I have checked all hotspot tabs, all firewall tabs, web proxy etc and I found nothing that could do that. Could you let me know what & where should I be checking yet to find out what the problem might be ?

I am not the only one that was managing that router and I would bet that someone else may have setup something that does that weird thing but I could not figure it out.

If you need any configuration details from me that would help you understand my problem or have any questions please let me know and I will reply with all the details you need. Also if I am not explaining the problem very well let me know.

Thanks,
P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.