7.25rc1 broke my CAPs (missing SSIDs and /export timeouts)
After upgrading from 7.24.5 to 7.25rc1 I'm now seeing some really weird problems on both my hAP ax3 and hAP ac3, both running as CAPs. My RB5009, which is running CAPsMAN, seems to be fine.
The wireless configuration itself looks fine, but some of the configured SSIDs are simply not being broadcast.
And /export is completely broken now:
% grep -i '#error' *.rsc
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/snmp/community" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/bridge" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/l2tp-ether" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/ovpn-client" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/ovpn-server" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/ppp-client" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/ppp-server" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/pppoe-client" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/pptp-client" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/pptp-server" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/eoip" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/gre" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/vrrp" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/vlan" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/snmp" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/wifi" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/zerotier/interface" (timeout)
export-hap-ac.rsc:#error exporting "/queue/interface" (timeout)
export-hap-ax.rsc:#error exporting "/ip/ipsec/policy/group" (timeout)
export-hap-ax.rsc:#error exporting "/ip/ipsec/policy" (timeout)
export-hap-ax.rsc:#error exporting "/interface/wifi" (timeout)
export-hap-ax.rsc:#error exporting "/queue/interface" (timeout)
Something is seriously wrong here. /export timing out on all sorts of completely unrelated things, and at the same time some SSIDs configured in CAPsMAN are simply not being advertised.
This started immediately after upgrading to 7.25rc1. The RB5009/CAPsMAN side seems to be OK, and both the hAP ax3 and hAP ac3 are affected.
I really regret upgrading to this RC. I'm probably going to have to downgrade back to 7.24.5 now, and I'm just hoping the downgrade doesn't make things even worse.
SUP-225393