Bridge port received packet with own address as source, probably loop

I’m hoping I’m not too late to help out.

I was having this issue too.

12:31:43 interface,warning WRN: vlan102: bridge port received packet with own address as source address (e4:8d:8c:d5:4e:1d), probably loop 
12:32:16 interface,warning WRN: vlan102: bridge port received packet with own address as source address (e4:8d:8c:44:2d:43), probably loop 
12:32:25 interface,warning WRN: vlan102: bridge port received packet with own address as source address (6c:3b:6b:52:67:c2), probably loop

Here’s a quick overview of my setup.

I have vlan interfaces, using a bridge called BR-TRUNK for the “interface” field.

/interface vlan
add comment=telecomm interface=BR-TRUNK name=vlan100 vlan-id=100
add comment="servers and voip" interface=BR-TRUNK name=vlan101 vlan-id=101
add comment=pc interface=BR-TRUNK name=vlan102 vlan-id=102

Then I assign those interfaces as bride ports.

/interface bridge port
add bridge=BR-TRUNK interface=ether08
add bridge=BR-VLAN100 interface=vlan100
add bridge=BR-VLAN101 interface=vlan101
add bridge=BR-VLAN102 interface=vlan102

My RB1200 is my CapsMAN with VLANs being sent through a trunk port (ether08) to my hAP ac. I use wlan2 (5GHz) of the hAP ac as the trunk port to 3 other hAP ac lites. This is when I started getting those pesky messages. Having read a reply from becs (+1), I disabled MNDP from all VLAN bridges (except BR-TRUNK) and VLAN interfaces.

This seems to have solved my issue.

Best regards,