Community discussions

MikroTik App

ozairakhlaq
just joined
Topic Author

Kick all connected users from system

Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello

I want to kick all the previously connected users from my router. How can I do that without rebooting the router?

Also, the IP addresses shown for the connections are all showing my gateway instead of showing the IP of the device the router was accessed from. How can I get IPs of the users connected?
users_list.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

juliokato
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Kick all connected users from system

Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:33 pm

Sob
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:50 pm

Disconnecting users sounds like something that should be possible. If it's not there, it would be good feature request.

The address shown is what router sees. So if it's gateway address for all connections, then check srcnat settings on gateway, because that's where the problem is.

ozairakhlaq
just joined
Topic Author

Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:14 pm

Disconnecting users sounds like something that should be possible. If it's not there, it would be good feature request.

The address shown is what router sees. So if it's gateway address for all connections, then check srcnat settings on gateway, because that's where the problem is.
Yep, it needs to be there because it's kind of a security flaw. Because if the admin changes some permissions on a user, it changes only after that user login again. But if the user keeps his old login session active the user policies stays unchanged. That's a very big security flaw.